Medium – Enterprise Business
Data Circuits for Voice
For businesses with multiple locations, Telava MPLS IP-VPN delivers enterprise-class metro and wide area network configurations over a secure and private infrastructure. This enables your business to confidently connect and deliver mission-critical applications, such as VoIP conference calls, webinars, live meetings and video sharing with maximum performance.
- Secure: Connect privately and securely all your office locations onto a private network worldwide
- Optimized Performance: Prioritize all types of network traffic with robust Classes of Service for guaranteed Quality of Service for low latency, low jitter, high availability and preserve bandwidth for critical business applications.
- Cost-Effective: Lower your network operating cost by converging voice, video and data onto a single IP network infrastructure and simplifying network management
- Global Reach: Expand nearly anywhere you want your business and connect local, national and key international locations leveraging on our extensive network foot print.
Direct Internet Access/Ethernet
Telava Direct Internet Access provides fast, reliable, high-capacity Internet connectivity to support web-based applications that are essential to your business needs. Your business can take advantage of our business-grade access to the Internet with access to Telava’s Tier 1 nationwide IP network at the fastest speeds possible, guaranteed bandwidth to meet your heavy communication demands for Internet access. Telava also provides simple, manageable and scalable high-capacity bandwidth choices, multiple access options and robust Service Level Agreements. Our nationwide IP network architecture is designed to maximize redundancy with no single IP Point of failure, delivering data to its destination securely, reliably and quickly.
- Business-grade Internet connectivity. Reliable high- speed bandwidth, dedicated connection.
- Available in locations around the world
- Multiple customizable solutions for different types and sizes of business, with a range of access types of speeds from 1.5 Mbps to 10 Gbps
- Pre-configured router settings
- Redundant, reliable IP network infrastructure to ensure availability and Quality of Service (QoS)
- IP address allocations
- Competitive Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Customer support and proactive network monitoring
T1/DS1 Internet access services are ideal for small and medium businesses requiring reliable, high-speed Internet access with dedicated internet connectivity.
1.544 Mbps - 6 Mbps
T3/DS3 Internet access services are ideal for businesses that require high-speed, high-capacity Internet access to support high bandwith applications or have outgrown their T1 services.
6 Mbps - 45 Mbps
OC3 and OC12
OCN Internet access services are ideal for large enterprises, ISPs and other businesses that require ultra high-speed connection to support high-volume network traffic and where Internet connectivity is critical to operations.
10 Mbps - 622 Mbps
Ethernet Internet access services are ideal for high-end applications, including video-conferencing, Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP), and Web hosting.
1 Mbps - 10 Gbps